[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "EWWWW....YOUR HOUSE SMELLS LIKE DOGS!!!"

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:56:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2006 7:02:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Gail,
CARPETS!!!!!!!!!!!  I finally got rid of the  nasty things! PLUS, My last
furniture shopping I switched to leather  furniture, and will NEVER go back
to upholstered. The leather is SO worth  it............my stuff is 6 years
old and still looks new, I would have  already been sofa shopping again had I
stuck to upholstered.  Mo

I agree.  Rip out the carpets.  Leather is a must.  I  am a pine-sol freak
for the ceramic floors...just dump it in the water of the  hoover scrubbie
thing...orange is a favorite. On days like today (rainy), I also  burn wax
melters.
 I love candles, but end up repainting the ceilings too  often from soot,
yes, even when using expensive ones.  Electric candle  melters of the small wax
disc you pit w/ a tea light under...house smells  wonderful!

If I have a litter (separate, 2 car attached garage), I also use an
automatic spray system.  Mango in the warm  months, apple cinnamon in  the
cooler
months.  (No puppy smells!)

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_