[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EVEN MORE DETAILS ON THE NEW GRAND CHAMPION AWARD

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <elg440@xxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:38:50 +0000

It is suggested that you line up ( in order) those dogs that

you are going to award....BOB, BOW, BOS, SD and SB...and then verbally

designate the award.  If you choose not to award SD and SB, don't .

Place only the BOB, BOW and BOS....indicate to them (except BOW)

if they are being awarded Gr. Ch. points...and move on to the next

breed.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com