[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EVACUEES NEEDING ROOM/ BOARD/ KENNELING

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TRennie100@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:26:38 -0700

This is what we need to be hearing right now with those terrible fires...
think of all the larger animals that people arent able to get out.. or the
ones that have too many to move. I wish I was closer . Those fires are
making me sick to think of the people and pets .This sounds more like a post
about dogs