[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EPI research

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:42:25 +0000 (UTC)

It is an awesome calendar. My Nichole is in it and this year Olesia put the
names of the dogs with the pictures to make it easy to identify them. I bought
two and am going to buy two more. I use mine from last yeat all the time.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant