[ SHOWGSD-L ] EPI research

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:12:46 -0500

I don't know if this has been posted to the List.  I hope you all will consider
donating to EPI research by buying a 2010 calendar.  Proceeds from calendar
sales will go to Dr. Leigh Anne Clark at Clemson University to further genetic
research into EPI.  Please go to www.epi4dogs.com  click on products and order
a calendar.  It costs less than an entry fee and will help so much to help
eliminate this heartbreaking condition.  My Maggie has 2 great pics in the
calendar :-)  She has had EPI for 6yrs and is still going strong, thanks to the
research and efforts of everyone involved in EPI.

Thank you,

Laura