[ SHOWGSD-L ] EPI SURVIVOR BANDANAS

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:03:49 -0800 (PST)

From the EPI Enzymes list:
Advanced notice and just in time to be used as a Christmas gift for your furry
friend!

We are working out the exact details and will have more information in a few
days.

The estimated cost is $9.98 including shipping in the USA. Donations will be
made to EPI research at Clemson University. Price of bandana includes: Donation
to EPI research, bandana, screen printing, paypal fee, and shipping charges.

Bandanas will be tye dye in blue with EPI survivor on one corner and EPI we can
lick it and paw prints on the opposite corner so they will be reversible. They
are 22 inches square. Image will be screen printed.

As soon as I have a sample I will get a photo out.

Right now I am starting to take preorders in name only. Please go to
www.EnzymeDiane. co and Comment in the blog with your first name last initial
and how many you would like.

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA