[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENTRIES CLOSE TODAY!!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: KDTWEST@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:56:55 EST

Delaine asked me to post again about entries closing today - 4 PM EASTERN
time - that is 1 PM PACIFIC TIME.  THe fax number for Rau Dog Shows is -
610-376-4939 - again include a cover sheet stating how many pages you  are
sending and
put your credit card number and expiration date on the cover sheet.
Tish