[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENLARGED SPLEEN-please help ???

  • From: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • To: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:31:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2009 3:23:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cheradongsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I dont  know what to do.

There must be someone out there who has dealt with  spleen problems.?
Because it is that big only since May--does that mean it is  probably cancer
and
even if we do the operation, I will lose her within a  short time anyway?

I almost lost my Zoya to this in March, she is 10  1/2. We did the ultra
sound then right into surgery, vet found a mass  on her spleen and removed it,
everything went really well and Zoya is  doing wonderful.
Vet said we caught it in time, he had the mass  sent out and NO cancer and
looks like it didn't  spread.

If all your girls blood work looks good  I would have the surgery done now.

Good luck,

~Vicki
Von Charisma German Shepherds
www.voncharismags.com
My sunshine does not come from the  skies,
It comes from the love in my dogs  eyes.
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgI
D=62&bcd=JulyBadfooterNO62)