[ SHOWGSD-L ] E-Mail from Bill Pfeiffer/Ballots

  • From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 05:28:12 EDT

ACorreia writes:
Like we aren't part of the membership! Or are we just part of the List? And
why
is the Treasurer sending out notifications that are none financial?
Shouldn't
the Pres. or V.P. be sending out these notifications? What's wrong  with this
picture? Or is it just me? Anyway, I'll be waiting to here what  the AKC has
say about this latest snafu!
Tony C
-----------
For crying out loud, Tony.... Get a grip....  The damn note was sent  to all
GSDCA members - I know you are a member and you have an e-mail  address - and
I know this because I have the membership database  file.  If you have not
received it is because the address I have in the  file is incorrect - send me a
correction and I will fix it.   And Bill  Pfeiffer is sending it because we
have a contract with a company that  allows us to send mass e-mails to members
without considering it SPAM - Someone  has to be responsible for this and I
guess it fell on him - he does the same for  the Board-O-Gram and all other
official GSDCA mailings.

Dania - who is tired and cranky and is now going to bed  .