[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH?? Geography 101!!

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:08:46 -0400

It was a very convenient site, walk to and from the hotel to the show site
Stalls. The only thing that I can remember not good was that the food was high
priced.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx]

Wasn't there but if I remember the comments about the Kansas site were very
favorable!

But I'm old and my memory ain't so great! FB