[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EGOS

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:31:00 -0700

Agreed Penny -

Our common bond is our love for the German Shepherd dog. We should remember
that first and foremost. Regardless of everything else- personalities, egos,
etc. - in the end it is all about the dogs.

The one thing I learned from my college journalism days is that if you say
something you had better have the proof to back it. Hard to remember
sometimes in the heat of the moment, but we should all try.

Cyndy

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com

>From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
>I wish we could stop the petty backstabbing, sniping and just LOVE our
>dogs.  Is it REALLY that hard?  Is "MY" (universal my) WAY REALLY THE ONLY
>WAY?  Is raw the only way?  is kibble the only way?  Are housedogs the only
>way?  Are kennel dogs the only way?  Et al. . .  At the top of my wish-list
>is the hope that we could all get along and sometimes just agree to
>disagree.
>Go hug your dogs!
>Penny in NY

Windows Live Spaces is here! It?s easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx