[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EGADS

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:48:19 -0800

It can be dog related......
If I keep my dogs out of shape and fat because of my choice of dog food and no
conditioning
and no life for them.....and just plain feed them wrong and too much....or keep
them skinny
and never worm them or take care of grooming or ticks or fleas...
Do you think you should pay a higher tax on MY Dog Food and Vet bills to cover
MY
lifestyle??
If my breeding program stinks and I use not so good bitches and keep breeding
them to the
same stud that produces the same problems over and over.....and keep the
puppies skinny
or too fat and never worm them or give them the proper vaccines......should we
start adding
a Tax to stud fees and your Vet bills to cover MY mistakes?
You can read off lots of percentages and Statistics......but there are many of
us in breeding
dogs and our own personal  lifestyle that do take personal responsiblity and
are pro-active in
trying to solve our own problems or  breeding programs.
But heck.......if you think you should bear the burden of my mistakes.....if
you want to chip in
and pay a few stud fees for me.......or buy the right dog food for
me.........no problem.......
<G>
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com