[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EAR Question

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx>, "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:59:32 -0700

My Raider daughter got her left ear up at 16 months. She had a bad infection
and we got that cleared up and her ear hung down like a hound dog. All the
taping in the world and nothing happened. Finally said the hell with it. About
two months later it came up. Wasn't the best it could be but much better than
before. She used to come to the name lop ear!   Anja