[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: E TN specialty and SE futurity brag

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:52:28 EDT

We want to thank Rita Sandell on Friday for finding our 12 1/2 month male  in
the 12-18 class Witmer's Congo of Vanderwerth.  "Congo" showed his heart  out
for us and was one of 3 that got pulled out for the WD look.
On Sunday in the futurity under judge Kathy Casteel, Congo led the teenage
class  until the last round.  She gave them a good workout, a lot of  gaiting,
and my young boy gave his best.
He ended up in 2nd place in a deep quality class, expertly handled on both
placings by Mike Sherman.  Kathy's words of encouragement  as to  his type,
movement and future were well appreciated.
Congo is out of Witmer's Nantucket and Ponca Hill Xelda of Lexus (full
sister to Demi and Desi - way to go Jack!)    His breeders are  Sue Witmer and
Bob
Vanwinkle, and I thank them so much for letting such a fine  youngster come my
way.
Many thanks to those at ringside that supported him.
Molly
Trillia  German Shepherds