[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dying puppies - update

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:10:20 -0500

Well, the one continues to hang on - he looked like he might be pulling through
during the night, but now not any more - they have gotten sub-Q fluids every 2
hours all night (there are now 2 sick and one more looking like it) along with
penecillin.  Bloody diarrhea this morning.  We have been so grateful for the
suggestions and prayers.  All have been read and a list made for the vet - they
are going in again this morning.  Thanks everyone - I will continue to update
as we go here.