[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dust

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:31:30 -0400

The dust was bad.  I was blowing dirt from my nose everyday in the bathroom.  I
would not be surprised to start hearing about sinus infections soon, especially
from handlers.  I already heard from one.   Running on the dirt wasn't as much
of an issue.  I think I was and am equally sore as if it were on sod  <vbg>

The site had a lot of very good things about it - The stalls were excellent!
The parking was excellent!   The catering each day and at the hospitality and
victory dinner was beyond excellent!

However, at the end of the day, we really need to take care of the dogs and
handlers as best we can and I am not sure I would prefer to inhale dust for a
full week again if given the choice.

Jeff Pyle