[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumbing down of America

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:01:57 -0400

C'mon, give me a break...life's too hard, the needs around us are so critical,
so many and so painful, the list doesn't always have to be, too.
"Play(ing) is a preparation for the work of life; it is a picture of reality
without its extreme consequences." Capt. Max v Stephanitz

Rachel & the Ark
An American Working Dog Kennel
Since 1986 Doing Our Part To Take A Bite Out Of Crime!
http://aaronswoodsarabians.homestead.com
http://www.k9-workshop.com
http://segensreich.homestead.com
Blue Star Mom of PFC Aaron Anderson, USMC, heading to the sandbox soon.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra