[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb people period!!! (Stormy)

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:08:09 -0700

I know most of the time it's ALWAYS the people & not the dogs [sigh] I do
realize that. But why SO many Pit Bulls of choice where I live? Why not
GSD's, Golden Retriever's, Border Collies, etc. I think people think it's a
protection thing or something. I feel when rescue places adopt out the Pit
Bulls they should confirm all the temperament tests on them to make sure
they don't have any aggression issues. Because then given to people that
don't know what they're doing becomes the issue. There's just so many dogs
that need homes right now I thinkn some of these rescue places just say,
"Here! Take him home!" I don't know about that little taser gun now after I
read other posts...;o)

Kathy Sater-Partch "JoKay's"

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb people period!!!