[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb Vets

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:46:13 -0400

    Quite a few years ago, I had a phone call from a very excited couple
who'd just had their first litter........two pups.  I asked "what sex
are they?"
Hmmmmmmm.  A few moments went by and the husband got on the phone and
asked me, in a deadpan voice, how they could tell.  I asked him if he
was serious, and he said yes..how could they tell?
         I asked him if he could tell the difference between boys and
girls in humans..........and then I told him to turn the puppies over,
one at a time.  That didn't help.
He still couldn't tell.        So, I explained a few things to
him........and he put his wife back on the line...she told me he thought
I was kidding him...........
       Anyway, the pups were both males........and luckily, these people
never bred another litter.........  I told my husband (now my ex) that
maybe that explained why these two had never had any children.........
LOL
Peggy