[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb Show people

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 07:47:14 -0700

You should do what I do. Here in AZ if someone walks their dog in my front yard
and allows the dog to deposit a pile in my front yard I pick it up in a plastic
bag, follow them home and say here you forgot this. It usually only takes once
because they know they are being watched.
Terry

Sent from my iPad