[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb Show People (More of the same)

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, acara1997@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 20:10:48 -0500 (EST)

this is just incredible....is it really that unreasonable to expect people
to clean up after themselves??  And these are dog people!!  we deal  with
this daily at home (I hope) why not follow thru when in public??

shaking my head.....

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 11/18/2012 7:12:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:

what is  the most appalling is that this is not NEW behavior.l! this has
been a problem  as long as i have been in dogs. more than 20 years..These
people are selfish,  self centered pigs and no amount of signage or
recriminations will change  them..and i hope every single one of you
"non-scoopers' out
there is bloody  well ashamed of yourselves!!

> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Dumb Show People (More of the same)
> From:  acara1997@xxxxxxx
> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:57:01 -0500
>
> Unfortunately, I was also informed this week that GSDC of Northern
Virginia will no longer be able to host the Memorial Day weekend show's at the
Country Inn & Suites in Fredericksburg, Virginia due to more of the  same.
After receiving numerous complaints from hotel guests and staff  after last
years MA Futurity, the corporate management elected NOT to renew  our
contract agreement citing many problematic issues.

> This  was a very good show site that had facilitated many futurities,
specialty  shows, obedience trials, temperament tests and educational programs
over the  past several years.  Moreover, it was provided to the club at ZERO
cost  and will be very difficult to find another site as good.  Especially,
on  a very busy Memorial Day weekend!

> While this particular  matter involved much more than issues of general
cleanup, a disappointing and  unacceptable lack of responsibility is surely
noted...

>  Regretfully,
>
> Randy Darnell
> Acara GSD
>

> From: "Bob Grady"  <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Dumb Show people
> Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:36:44 -0800
>
> Sacramento and Reno shows for  the last 3 years.  They are not going to
allow
> us to have our  show this next year.....BECAUSE SOME OF YOU DIP SHITS will
> not clean  up after your dogs.  How hard is it to carry a scoop with you
when
> walking a dog?  No wonder sites, hotels, never want us back  again.  I am
not
> sorry about this post.  Some of you idiots  are killing it for most real
show
> people.  We have lost three  sites in the Sacramento Area because people
> don't clean up after their  dogs.  We are now losing another.  THANK YOU
ALL.

> Bob
>

> Randy  Darnell
> Acara GSD
>

> From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Dumb  Show people
> Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:36:44 -0800
>
>  Sacramento and Reno shows for the last 3 years.  They are not going to
allow
> us to have our show this next year.....BECAUSE SOME OF YOU DIP  SHITS will
> not clean up after your dogs.  How hard is it to carry  a scoop with you
when
> walking a dog?  No wonder sites, hotels,  never want us back again.  I am
not
> sorry about this post.   Some of you idiots are killing it for most real
show
> people.  We  have lost three sites in the Sacramento Area because people
> don't  clean up after their dogs.  We are now losing another.  THANK YOU
ALL.

> Bob

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
of  any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
AND of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.