[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dumb Show People (More of the same)

  • From: acara1997@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:57:01 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately, I was also informed this week that GSDC of Northern Virginia
will no longer be able to host the Memorial Day weekend show's at the Country
Inn & Suites in Fredericksburg, Virginia due to more of the same.  After
receiving numerous complaints from hotel guests and staff after last years MA
Futurity, the corporate management elected NOT to renew our contract agreement
citing many problematic issues.

This was a very good show site that had facilitated many futurities, specialty
shows, obedience trials, temperament tests and educational programs over the
past several years.  Moreover, it was provided to the club at ZERO cost and
will be very difficult to find another site as good.  Especially, on a very
busy Memorial Day weekend!

While this particular matter involved much more than issues of general cleanup,
a disappointing and unacceptable lack of responsibility is surely noted...

Regretfully,

Randy Darnell
Acara GSD

From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dumb Show people
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:36:44 -0800

Sacramento and Reno shows for the last 3 years.  They are not going to allow
us to have our show this next year.....BECAUSE SOME OF YOU DIP SHITS will
not clean up after your dogs.  How hard is it to carry a scoop with you when
walking a dog?  No wonder sites, hotels, never want us back again.  I am not
sorry about this post.  Some of you idiots are killing it for most real show
people.  We have lost three sites in the Sacramento Area because people
don't clean up after their dogs.  We are now losing another.  THANK YOU ALL.

Bob

Randy Darnell
Acara GSD