[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dues . . . Have to ask

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, Molly Snider <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:36:44 -0500

I am wondering the same things Molly.  I was under the impression that
we, as a club, were still hurting for $$$.  I WAS all for raising dues
to $100 a year; like Flowerboy said, shame on me, if we're not in
financial trouble.  No need to raise the dues then.

Penny in NC
The Farmdog Forever
But the next question is.....IS there a need?    This is a not for
profit organization, and contrary to the impression that it is really
tough times for the PC,  with over $600,000 available funds we are not
hurting, so again I ask.......is there a need to accrue more?

We have had losses, yes, but this club is financially viable still.
Also still makes me wonder why the
national needs to be at the same place when  there is more in the
treasury than there was in 2007? We were handed it was to save money
so the club could recover.  We aren't so bad off folks........

Molly
Trillia GSD's, bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html