[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dub Day Afternoon

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: onetxalphab@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!  And your timing is impeccable as
usual!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight From
The Heart (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter
(Luke)