[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Driving and Flying

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:36:52 -0400

Oh, Jane, you had me howling, hahahaha! Just an hour ago I was asking my
poor husband "Why can't we drive to San Diego?" (for Family Day at Camp
Pendleton, before my son leaves for the SandBox)...we live on the coast in
New Hampshire!
I HATE to fly, hate it, ...I mean if God wanted us to fly why did he give us
roads for our cars?...or buses... trains...and the Pony Express?
Besides, after 21 years of marriage he knows that my favorite vacation
desire has been to stand in the Atlantic Ocean here at home and drive across
country and stand in the Pacific Ocean. (Yes, I'm still a cheap date.)
So as it stands now, IF my son who's coming home for his pre-deployment
leave will drive out with us, it's a go, and to make this dog
related...we're not bringing any.

Rachel & the Aero-phobic Ark
An American Working Dog Kennel
Doing Our Part To Take A Bite Out Of Crime Since 1986!
http://aaronswoodsarabians.homestead.com
http://www.k9-workshop.com
http://segensreich.homestead.com
Proud Blue Star Mom of PFC Aaron Anderson, USMC
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein