[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Driving and Flying

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:29:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/07 8:15:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, judsohngsd@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I know my transmission went out on the way home from
> Mississippi and I spent 3 days in a motel 6 while the Dodge dealership is a
> small town in Texas waited for parts

lol, judy - that sure brings back memories.  the master cylinder went out on
my MG 1/2 way to tempe for the 83 (or was it 84?) nationals.  that was when i
discovered that if you have no master cylinder, you have no brakes.  all the
mechanics in tempe told me it would take them 2 weeks to get the part.  well,
that wasn't going to work so, after a week at the last outdoor nationals, i
drove from tempe to l.a. with no brakes.  crazy?  probably, but i had no other
way to get me and the vehicle home.  at the time it was terrifying, now i look
back at the misadventure and laugh - all part of showing dogs - stuff happens -
as long as nobody is hurt and the dogs are happy ....oh well.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>