[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Driving and Flying

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>, jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:22:26 +0000

All of you people in the mid west are spoiled...you can get in a car adrive
for 2 hours in any direction and find a dog show ...If you lived in Tucson
Not like that any more - We have lost a lot of clubs.
This years national is just under a 1000 miles and Beaumont is about the same.
Perry was 13+ hrs. Concord around 14 - St louis was the closest ever for me.-
Going to the national is not bad it is the drive home home that is the killer.

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com