[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dremel !!

  • From: hadderway@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:50:18 +0000

We are actually a 2 dremel family.  One corded and one not.  The cordless one
goes on the road with us (it is a Dremel brand).  We use the corded one at home
since the cordless one can lose a charge by the time you are done with dog #3
or 4.  The corded one is a Ryobi.  I actually like the fact that it is a little
smaller around the Dremel brand for my hand.
Kelly Knight
Hadderway