[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dreams do come true Big Brag WITH NEWS

  • From: LSelmon@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:22:37 EDT

Well the  happy dance is not over with yet. Detroit is now my favorite
city, sorry New  York.
Time to get out of town. Today at the German Shepherd dog club of  Detroit
my boy Garth went winners dog for 4 more points completing his
championship " pending AKC conformation "
Thank you judges
Michel Chaloux            4 points
Lanalee Jorgensen      4 points
David  Coleman            5  points
Rita  Sandell                5  points
Thank you to all my friends for all your support along the way and Garth
breeders Bob & Carol Moore & Bob & Bob & Teresa Coble Just keep  breeding the
good ones. It is always good to have a vet in the family.
Garth real name is Scharo ark standing outside the fire by Ch Kenlyns Aries
 V Hicliff X Ch Caralon Olympux Fire Qed ROM ofa. Mike Sherman handled
Garth for  all his points. Debbie & Mike have done a wonderful job, and love
Garth.  Thank you so much for the wonderful care you have taken of him. Now on
to our  News
Garth has new owners, Karl & Betty Radzevich are the new owners. It is
with grate pride I will be co owner with such wonderful people. The best is yet
 to come.
Still dancing
Linda Selmon