[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dr. Micheal Fox

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:45:49 -0700 (PDT)

> Dr. Micheal Fox
>
> I think that it's interesting that, as a vet, were there no companion
> animals, he would have no business.
>
> He doesn't have a clientele as he works full time for HSUS in a VP
> capacity.
> He is one of the most vehement ARista's and they try and keep him out of
> the
> spotlight.
>
> We are working on a response...your post did not go unheeded.
>
> Paul

Just this morning I went to his web site and browsed through, reading many
of the articles. You know, he is a bright fellow, with lots of interesting
opinions, but he starts at a totally oposite philosophical position from
me, therefore we cannot communicate about the surface issues.

In order for communications to happen, there has to be some basis of
bottom line agreement as to world view. The radical extremeists in the
Middle East want to kill me and I do not understand. Similarly, the animal
rights extremists want to stop me from enjoying my dogs and I can't
understand.

To breed is to play god and not allow nature to take care of itself. This
is a bottom line evil to the pantheistic philosophy of ARists. Not sure
that there is a response that will be understood. The entire philosophical
base is opposed to what we stand for and do.

I think I'll go hug my dog while the good Dr. is hugging his tree!
Dave