[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dr. Micheal Fox

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "'gsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:19:47 +0000

While he is a vet he never practiced.  This Dr Fox was a researcher and author
of several books on behavior.  He 'isolated' dog behavior by crossbreeding dogs
with coyotes, wolves, and other species and studying the resulting offspring.
I bought several of his books early on before I decided that I'd never live
with a Coyote cross.....
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com