[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dr. Micheal Fox

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:18:32 -0700

Dr. Micheal Fox

I think that it's interesting that, as a vet, were there no companion
animals, he would have no business.

He doesn't have a clientele as he works full time for HSUS in a VP capacity.
He is one of the most vehement ARista's and they try and keep him out of the
spotlight.

We are working on a response...your post did not go unheeded.

Paul