[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Down boy

  • From: T O'Brien <t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:48:07 -0800

How about saying it as we can like the individual person, while not
liking his/her behavior.  I find that I like a lot of folks even though
I don't always like what they do!  Wow--that sounds like a therapy 1a
class--how to accept people and care for them just as they are--how
remarkable.

I am already missing the National that I won't be able to
attend--Shirley just left with our little girl--Sara.  Soooo I will have
to live vicariously through her.  Have a good time at the National--and
no fighting even if it is in a "fort."

tom