[ SHOWGSD-L ] Down Pasterns

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:13:13 EST

How old are these pups?  If they are between 12 and 20 weeks I would  get a
head start on it and get them off puppy chow and onto a premium  brand
commercial adult feed-- Then I would suppliment with 200mcg of  Selenium
daily--open
the capsules and sprinkle it on one feeding daily. You  should see results
within 3 - 6 weeks time.  Be sure that the pup does not  get overweight.

Ginny Altman
"Please let me be as kind, intelligent, and wonderful as  my dog thinks I am."
In a  message dated 11/28/2007 9:10:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 11/28/2007  7:49:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gailbauman1@xxxxxxx  writes:
What do  you use to treat a puppy with  down  pasterns?

Time

viv

At last, a cure that works. If  they are going to come up, they will,
usually
around 7 months old.  Wait.  Syd

products.