[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Down Pasterns

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:08:13 -0700

Syd, no one could have said it better!! the only possible supplementation
that might be added is cod liver oil daily.. the Vit D synergizes the
cal/phos and the metabolism of both but does not affect the balance..

I agree.. STOP THE CALCIUM AND THE EXERCISE.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com