[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Doug Crane/San "Mud"teo Kennel Club

  • From: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:25:45 -0800 (PST)

And I might add....the next day Mike had learned his lesson....he had
on jeans with his coat and tie!!!!
Kay

  HaHa Kay,  Next day? I had it on right after German Shepherds. I thought I
had an extra pair of slacks in the truck, NOPE. So I ended up putting a second
major on my kerry blue with JEANS  (anda  coat and tie)  under Ms. Roz Ward...
LOL She was going over the kerry blue and said, "Nice outfit".. I said that I
had shown shepherds in the mud and lost my pants.... She said I had a habit of
doing that.. (happened in the westie ring at Hatboro in 2000).

  Actually it was great watching some good dogs! Bernie Heine had that
beautiful Utopia's star Spangled Banner there and I liked watching the two
brothers Rohan's Reward and Rohans Return. Ms. Birch had a pretty bitch in the
bred by class and I was honored to meet the Ch. Asgard's O'Connor of Encore up
close and personal! :-)   JR's bitch was there as well and held her own in the
group. Julie Wheeler came down and (she's smart, she had a "plastic mud suit")
brought her best of breed dog from thursday and it was good to learn shes a
walking horse person too! :-)

  All in all it was great to be back!

  Mike

www.BlackHawk-Farms.com
Northern California American Saddlebred Horse Association
Vice President (Class of 2007)

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.