[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doubling dogs

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:31:42 -0400

Ok, I think I have found it, something that could really work?to double?my boy!
(Since I am so bad at it.)
Yesterday, while?Boss and Maggie?were helping me clean the house, LOL!, I had
the TV on.? During this show, bagpipes started up.? Boss was convinced that
Maggie was making this noise.? Maggie was standing on the couch, not far from
the TV, looking out the window.??Boss stared at her, head tilting this way and
that, for a solid 30 seconds.? Then, he started poking her with his nose to
make her stop.? When the scene changed, he lost interest and stopped.? I think
it was one of the best "Ears" and expression I have ever seen :-)?
Here is the problem.? How to I train Maggie to play the bagpipes?? Do you think
if I put her in a Kilt, that would work?? Who knew, LOL!? Gotta love these
dogs.? They always find a way to make you laugh every day :-)

Had to share,

Laura Thomas
AOL at AOL.com.