[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Double handling

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dezign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

I've thought about bringing a cat to the dog show because the lazy dog in
question simply wants to kill any cat it sees.  However, taking into
consideration that the "general public" might have a problem with this, we've
decided to just pretend that we have a cat.

I'm not sure that seeing a bunch of people running around the ring stroking a
wad of cat hair cupped in our hand and making meowing "cat in heat" sounds,
would give the general public any better perspection of GSD's though.

Cindy

PS - Watch for us at the Midwest Futurities/Maturties in June.  Maybe one of us
will wear a cat suit. Hmmmm
Charmaine <dezign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is exactly the case with this dog. That cat is his buddy. He loves that
cat.
Boy, how things can get blown out of proportion! :o(
Charmaine
PimaLan By Dezign
www.pimalan.com
"Watch Us Move!"