[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Lucky Newbie Brags!!!!

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

I never set out to get a show dog, but I did, thanks to Mo Murkland, who shared
a very special pup with me, CH Konigin's Phantom of the Opera, aka SPUNKY!!!
OFA, HIT and now he has passed his first portion of the test to be an official
therapy dog.  After 3 observations, he will be official.  He's actually been
doing therapy work at a nursing home and a alzheimer's unit for a year or so.
He is now a 4th generation therapy dog--amazing pups that Mo breeds!

  I've loved showing so much, that I knew that a monster was created! (ME!)  I
wanted a new one to start on, that was a very typey bitch, but was young enough
that she would fit in with my pack!  Mo and I have searched far and near.  I
have talked to some great breeders, all over the U.S. and Canada. (Even found 2
great girls in Texas!).  The bitches were all very good show prospects, but
just hadn't found the perfect one that was ready, when I was.  Called Bart &
Cindy Bartley, and found the new love of my life!  Chablis-Stylistic High
Heels, aka 'Prada".  She is perfect!  Beautiful, and sweet!  I really want to
thank Bart and Cindy so much for trusting me with one of their babies!  Bart is
someone that this newbie really respects and admires, that makes it even more
special!

  pat

and lay it on us.