[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Handing - Bodily Harm

  • From: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:29:02 -0500

WOW! Not sure I am cut out for this.... I am perfectly able to crash into
things, run over people and make stupid noises without the help of anyone..

Sounds like a I might need body armor, spiked shoes and to say my prayers
every Sunday.

Maybe I will go back to SHOWING dogs again.

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (and two, coutem' TWO GSD)

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline