[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Brags & 1st Point Brag

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Today at the Riverhaed NY show Amari's Blissful Jazz TDI went WB for her first
point handled by good friend Debbie Muschio, and her litter mate Ch Amari's
Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC won Best of Breed owner-handled by myself.  Both girls
are out of my Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC and Ch Darby-Dan's Sampson.
Jazz is the third pointed progeny from this breeding, with her littermates
Bandit and Roxy both alreay completing their Championships this past year.

  Both Roxy and Jazz are bred/owned by myself, and Jazz is co-owned with Vince
and Debbie Migliore, who are the BEST co-owners a breeder could have.  Jazz
left me at 8 weeks to live with Debbie and Vince as their beloved pet despite
showing promise for showing. Her owners told me that they would wait to spay
her, in case she turns out for show.  They are not "show" people and have no
plans to breed, etc. but felt that if Jazz was show worthy than they'd be happy
to let me take her to show when she got older.  Jazz has only been shown a
handful of times in the past two years since I have been concentrating on
finishing her sister Roxy, and also Jazz needed the "extra" time to mature.
While waiting to see how Jazz would turn out, Jazz has been working as a
Certified Therapy Dog since this is her owners first love, as well as Jazz's.
   Well  after today, I can say Jazz has definitely blossomed and has matured
into the spitting image of her dam Leah.  She is the sweetest girl, and her
owners can be very proud of the girl they raised.  To say the least,  we are
VERY proud of Jazz and her great owners since this Jazz's first show out in
almost a year, and Wb is just icing on the cake.  This win and Jazz's flawless
performance due to my good friend Debbie Muschio handling and jazz's own
ability, has made Jazz an official "show" girl :) No breeder could ask for a
better show HOME than this.  We expect more great things from her in and out of
the show ring, and  I am so proud of her as well as her owners for allowing me
the privilege to take this girl out.

Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
  Home of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC (Group placer)
  Breeder/Owner of
  Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek (Multiple Group Placer)
  Amari's Cinderlla von Hornberger (pointed @ 11 months)

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.