[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Double Brags

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <schattengsd@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tophatweims@xxxxxxxxx>, <suboja@xxxxxxx>, <andrewtesiorowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:46:26 -0700

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That is AWESOME!!
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
tophatweims@xxxxxxxxx ; suboja@xxxxxxx ; andrewtesiorowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:24 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Brags

  This past weekend in Northern California we attended the wet and muddy shows
in Vallejo.  On Saturday at the San Mateo Kennel Club my boy, Schatten's Total
Rebound, aka Bounder, completed his championship under Ms. Margaret Reed.  Of
course, this is pending AKC's approval.  He was handled by his friend, trainer
and handler, Debbie Hopkins, known at ringside as Gray Dog Debbie. She has
believed in him from the beginning by going Best of Breed over specials and
Group 2 at their first time out.
  Bounder is sired by Ch. Woodside's The Bounty Hunter and his dam is
Schatten's Dark Secret (Joe Black daughter).  We send Big Congrats to his Sire
Bounty Hunter as Bounder's championship finished his ROM.  It was great to have
Jerry Guzman, Karen Taylor, Ellen Frink and the new ROM sire, Bounty Hunter,
also present to see the moment on this beautiful day.
  Bounder was bred by Michael Lynch, Myself and Diane Silver-Strasser and owned
by myself and loved and cared for by Bernie.  This was the breeding I wanted
with his dam, Cece, from the first time but good things are worth waiting for.
Thanks Cece.....:)

  But that was not Alllll......

  To continue on with this show we are very happy to also brag about our girl,
Schatten-Suboja's Victoria Secret, aka Vickie.  She was Winner's Bitch and Best
of Winners to give her a nice major win.  She was presented by her handler, Art
Sinclair, conditioned by Debbie Hopkins and loved an owned by myself and dear
friend, Susan Sisemore.  Vickie is sired by Susan's handsome dog, Ch. Suboja's
Army's Soldier, and her dam is my lovely Schatten's Delia's Gone (Man in Black
daughter from a Joe Black daughter).  She was bred by Myself, Nancy Hubbell and
Meleah Fowler. Vickie is the bitch with attitude.....just ask her handler and
trainer.....lol

  A Very GOOD Day indeed.  A Big Thanks to OUR TEAM because without ALL good
things like this wouldn't happen including Bernie too.  Hugs to All.

  Lois & Bernie
  Schatten Shepherds
  Sonoma, Ca.

  Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.