[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dottie Weight

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:54:13 -0800

From: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> No , not a word, I tried to email them and my email to them bounced
> back......crazy about both of them.> > Kathy
                ************************************>
Has anyone heard from Earnie about how Dottie is doing?   Doris E

                        ************************************
Earnie has a daughter that lives in our area and she called today and spoke to
Frank as
she wanted us to know that Dottie got to go home today and everything went well
with
the surgery ......so if anyone wants to contact her she is home now.   She was
supposed
to stay in the hospital 2 weeks....but told me that was certainly not HER
plan!!!   I guess
she won.   Hasn't quite been a week............<G>
Their e-mail is always full and always bounces.......don't count on that as a
way to contact
either of them.
P.S.......anyone coming to the Sacramento Valley shows this weekend.....I will
have a
card for signatures for Dottie.   This is their old stomping grounds and we all
miss
them both and Dottie's great jokes.   NO ONE can tell a joke quite like
Dottie.....<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com