[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Doris E ....paul newman

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:42:16 -0700

I may be in serious trouble with my good friend Doris Estabrook but that "sly
fox"  just told me another
of her 'Hollywood' stories after reading my post.     She shared a tiny
Apartment with Joanne Woodward
for four months when they were very young and Joanne and Paul were just
beginning to date......<G>
SORRY DORIS..........I couldn't help myself!!!!!!
Many of you might not know that Doris husband Herb was one of the top camera
men in Hollywood
and filmed some of our top movies in the past.
Doris has many stories she could share...........but I will never
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com