[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Door question for The List

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:51:59 -0800 (PST)

Do both of the doors meet the building codes in your area? I can tell you that
when fiberglass burns it will kill you. It releases a gas that is deadly.
  Terry
Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  We've pretty much decided on a Pella front door: Fiberglass entry door--the
one that looks like real wood
OR
Premium steel door
Has anybody bought either one of these? Since this is going to be our front
door (and only door, as our house is built into a hill), I want this to be as
durable as possible. Forest, Jude and Jeddie jump on the door to come in from
the dog yard, whereas Brando is a gentleman and waits .
So, which one do you think would be the best for my jumping dogs? LOL
Penny in NY
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.