[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't you just hate California weather

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:17:06 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2005 7:40:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
You may  have nice weather now, but what state had killer mudslides and who
knows when  the San Andreas fault will shift BIG TIME?

Boy, I sure can agree with that. No one should live here. It  is already 76
our and it is only 10:00 a,m. The sun is shining off the mountains  and you can
see the snow level on them. The bright light makes it hard to sleep  late,
and the smell of all the flowers is sickening.  I know there are mud  slides,
Joker came in the house with a good share of it today.  Also, while  I fear
earthquakes every day, I get over it by the time I wake up.  Tedi  had to hose
off
dogs today, and they don't stay wet long enough to wipe them  down, due to
the heat and low humidity.  It is impossible to give a dog a  good bath.

Don't even consider moving here. Yesterday when Tedi went to  dog class and
met with all the other crazy California people, they had to find a  place to
eat lunch where there was shade for the dogs, not something you need to  worry
about back east. January is one of the worst months to try to survive out
here.  Every day is a challenge. Today I have to decide if I want to ride  the
Harley, or to take the convertible, every day a problem.

Living here is such hell, and only we crazy people do  it.  Thankfully no one
else will ever move here.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together