[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't worry, be happy

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:03:12 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/11/13 8:16:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
inquestgsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Evan is  100% correct. John Dehope also taught me that only 4 people will
be happy with  your decisions when you judge. The owners of the WD, WB, BOB
and BP. You could  be sure everyone else thought you sucked. I laughed
then.....  <G>

It is getting better.  It used to be only the WD, WB, BOB, and BP left  the
shows feeling good about the judge.

Now you give two more ribbons for Selects, so you have six people enjoying
your judging.

I let the show last weekend feeling great about our two bitches.  We  made
an 11, the hard way. We have two thirds, one fourth, and a first.  I  had a
great time, enjoyed talking to both judges, and all my old, (and I  emphasis
old) friends. The Guz came to mingle, I sat for a minute with Paul the
Judge, and the Gradys.  I got to see Nancy and Zac, who I only see when we
travel North.  Summer and her mom, (known as Summer's mother) were with us,
and that is always fun.  I spent some time with Ed's new puppy Teddy. Now
there is a beautiful pup.  Bill Basu came by for a few minutes and his
daughter was with him. She is always fun to talk to.  Beth and Cindy had  their
party. That is always the high point of the year. Cindy and Summer played
guitar, and sang around the fire pit.  Erin and I got to talk for a few
minutes
at the fire, and she had a fantastic bitch there.  So many old  memories,
and now some new ones.  Michelle has her Winner's Dog, and so she  did get
one of the big wins.  Ha Ja was there too, and won BOB on  Sunday.

Some great dogs won, I saw a Specials class of 12, and overall, had a good
weekend.

Winning is more fun, but not the only way to enjoy a dog show.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together