[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dont want to be a Party POOPER

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx, sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:20:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2006 11:43:35 AM Central Standard Time,
rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
know I'm coming in late on this subject, but the last National I was at
was 2000, the list party was at the stalls, everyone had there stalls
decorated, had there names tags on and it was a wonderful time by all. I
can't remember about the food or drink I think everyone had there own little
setup in the stall and enjoyed what they liked to drinlk
Dont want to be a party pooper...BUT  I think your going to need permission
for any kind of "list" party in the Stall or show area because it is all the
responsibility of the GSDCA and the list is NOT part of the GSDCA..or a event
of
the National....this all has to do with liability, I'm sure.

A motel that has a hospitality room...would probably be the best...the list
parties used to be held at private rooms of restaurants and theres plenty of
them around.  Ginny Altman would put together very nice list parties at private
rooms of restaurants...

Patty Szymczak