[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Don't stop Don't Quit...Re: Threats??? Why Me?

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:37:52 -0600 (CST)

=====================
From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
Date: 2007/02/04 Sun PM 01:57:00 CST
To: vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't stop Don't Quit...Re: Threats??? Why Me?

 NOooooooooo  I am not asking anyone to stop.   or quit for that matter....  I
am Passionate about this Mess, and I personally want it to be taken to the
fullest extent.  I want to know why some people are wanting to "brush it under
the carpet".  It should not be brushed under any carpet...it should be
investigated FULLY.  I FEAR no one, internet or publically.  I am a GSD..in
human.

Tari

I don't think anyone should be getting threatening emails over this. Who in the
heck do people think they are?  People investigate it,and all come up with
different answers, specualtions, rumors and more.  I'm not saying "sweep it
under the rug", but people now threating other people...it's ludicrous and
stupid, and very childish. We're supposed to be adults...lets start acting like
them.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/