[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Don't read if you don't want my opinion

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:38:44 EDT

Here's my opinion whether it matters and /or anyone cares or  not.
Personally I would not want my attorney to discuss a case that he is
representing me on, on an e-mail list that is famous far and wide for not only
beating, but resurrecting whole herds of horses only to beat them to a bloody
death again several times a year. But hey, that's me. And lo and behold, after
the first several posts, the wolf packs came in from their separate  corners
snarling and looking for that poor herd of horses. Posts from  people not even
on
this list have appeared which added a little more blood to  the trail. I've
heard from both camps and have my own thoughts on it which are  no one's
business but my own since I am not involved and will have no impact on  the
outcome.
I fully understand the repercussions of what is occurring. But this  is a
conformation list and a very very minute percentage here train and  participate
in schutzhund. So I feel it needs to be dropped and handled by the  PC and WDA.
While the weekend was filled with this on the list, I did important stuff.  I
bathed 6 dogs, conditioned coats, ground nails, took 1 to training class,
spent special time with 1 that isn't feeling tip top and then took time to sit
on the porch in my rocker and watch my 13 1/2 yr old and 12 1 /2 yr old play
with my 1 yr old. Once they were done I picked up the shovel and filled in the
 holes they had such fun digging. Man that Killy daughter sure keeps these
old  ones on their toes !
Going back to my crate now.

Denise  Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
Editor,  GSDCA's Best Newsletter Award, The Guardian
SE Regional Representative for  the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation Education Effort Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)